Peenie the Weenie: The Movie

My final project will be about my dog, Peenie. The story behind how we got her is very interesting, especially since my mom was extremely against having a pet. It will start off with shots of Peenie to introduce her as the subject of the film. Next, I will interview my parents about the day we brought her home. I will switch between shots of my parents speaking and various videos of Peenie playing outside all while the interview is on in the background over happy music. I will then interview my brother who had no idea we were getting a dog that day. He will talk about opening the door and seeing a dog in my hand, completely unexpected. Through this, I will switch back and forth from the interview to videos of Peenie playing around the house while the interview proceeds in the background. Finally, I will close with everyone talking about what a joy she's been since we got her while ending on a video of everyone with Peenie.
Comments
Post a Comment